ANNOUNCE: mhvtl-1.5-4 release

mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz / mhvtl-1.5-4:
    - Fix HP library emulation 'serial number' handling (DVCID in AVOL field)
    - Add LTO 7 emulation (lightly tested)
    - Embed minilzo source and use 'safe' lzo1x decompression routines (prevent intermittent segfault)
    - Prevent internal block number overflow.
    - Add 16byte SPACE op code.

Many thanks to Jean-Michel Drean for the LTO 7 emulation updates.

Available here:
mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz
Apologies - the RPMS will not upload for some reason..

Alternalte locations:
http://www.mhvtl.com/download/
https://sites.google.com/site/linuxvtl2/home#mhvtl-download

Re: ANNOUNCE: mhvtl-1.5-4 release

rohr22
Hi, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that there seems to be something wrong with the link for http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025979/mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz. A colleague and I tried to untar with "tar xvzf mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz", but got the following error:

tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

The link at http://www.mhvtl.com/download for mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz seemed to work fine.

Re: ANNOUNCE: mhvtl-1.5-4 release

Many thanks. I'll check it out

Sent from my autocorrecting iPhone

On 15 Feb 2017, at 03:35, rohr22 [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that there seems to be something wrong with the link for http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025979/mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz. A colleague and I tried to untar with "tar xvzf mhvtl-2016-03-10.tgz", but got the following error:

tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

The download link for http://www.mhvtl.com/download/ seemed to work fine.

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/ANNOUNCE-mhvtl-1-5-4-release-tp4025979p4026112.html
To start a new topic under mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, click here.
NAML