About Netbackup Virtual software

Yogi
Hi All, Please let me know that from where I will get the downloads of these virtual s/w? - Yogi

Re: About Netbackup Virtual software

either at the home page

On Dec 16, 2013, at 3:47, "Yogi [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All, Please let me know that from where I will get the downloads of these virtual s/w? - Yogi

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/About-Netbackup-Virtual-software-tp4025718.html
To start a new topic under mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, click here.
NAML