Fedora kmod SRPM

darkpaper
Hello all,
I've redone the spec file to compile both the kernel module and the utilities on Fedora.
I don't have the init.d/mhvtl file converted to systems yet, but I'm working on it.
I'm just getting started with mhVTL and was wondering if someone could test the srpm & see if it works right? I've tested locally but since I'm new I don't know exactly what issues to look for.
I used kmodtool to help package it.
I don't have a web sever up, but willing to e-mail to anyone willing to test.

Regards,
darkpaper

Re: Fedora kmod SRPM

Many thanks for this. I had a quick look on the forum (via iPhone) and couldn't spot any attachments. Can you please attach the rpm spec file (or diff)

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Feb 2014, at 23:54, "darkpaper [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,
I've redone the spec file to compile both the kernel module and the utilities on Fedora.
I don't have the init.d/mhvtl file converted to systems yet, but I'm working on it.
I'm just getting started with mhVTL and was wondering if someone could test the srpm & see if it works right? I've tested locally but since I'm new I don't know exactly what issues to look for.
I used kmodtool to help package it.
I don't have a web sever up, but willing to e-mail to anyone willing to test.

Regards,
darkpaper

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/Fedora-kmod-SRPM-tp4025756.html
To start a new topic under mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, click here.
NAML

Re: Fedora kmod SRPM

darkpaper
Sorry, I'm new to this messaging system. I didn't see a way to attach.
Found it so here's the srpmmhvtl-1.4-10.fc20.1.src.rpm.