GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

sbcedservice
After GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7 on 1 server (I've 3) I have "FAIL: mtx not installed" instead of login screen.

But mtx is installed.

Suggestions?

Regards

Re: GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

Could you run these:

mhvtl-gui # sh -x scripts/check_before_use.sh testmtx

also

 # which mtx

-nia

Re: GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

sbcedservice
This post was updated on .
sh -x scripts/check_before_use.sh testmtx on GUI 1.4.4:

+ testmtx
+ ls /usr/sbin/mtx
+ CHECK=/usr/sbin/mtx
+ [ 0 = 0 ]
+ echo PASS
+ [ -z testmtx ]

sh -x scripts/check_before_use.sh testmtx on GUI 1.4.7:

+ testmtx
+ sudo -u root -S mtx
+ CHECK=
+ [ 0 = 0 ]
+ echo PASS
+ [ -z testmtx ]

which mtx:

/usr/sbin/mtx

(but the results are the same also on a working server ......)

Regards

Re: GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

Could you try this patch attached. Just replace your existing file under scripts directory.

check_before_use.sh

-nia

Re: GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

sbcedservice
Same results.

I've commented the script lines of testmtx and now I can work ..... no other problem at the moment ....

Regards

Re: GUI upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7

Thanks for the update. I will investigate this further.

-nia