I wish for PHP interface

Locked 1 message Options

I wish for PHP interface

[nia]
Administrator

 I wish for PHP interface

Postby nia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 am

It would be nice if you can control mhvtl via a PHP interface to create libraries, tape drives media and such. :idea:
~nia
nia
Forum Founder

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

 Re: I wish for PHP interface

Postby w_r52 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Good idea.

I can imagin the following, using PHP interface:

> login, choose a library emulation from a drop down menu, create tape drives from a drop down menu, creat media, assign to iscsi initiator etc...,
w_r52
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: I wish for PHP interface

Postby nia » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Any room for Mysql?
~nia
nia
Forum Founder

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: I wish for PHP interface

Postby rami766 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 pm

PHP + ISCSI + MYSQL + Windows + Solaris ... -- Let's just ask for everything .. :D
Rami
rami766
Member

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

Re: I wish for PHP interface

Postby markh794 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

This is very high on the 'to do' list.

Trying to keep the config file(s) in sync and sane is getting way too hard. Especially now we can do multiple robots.

Code / patches are more than welcome :D

Cheers
Mark
markh794