MHVTL showing module missing on web interface

MHVTL showing module missing on web interface

bentech4u
HI

i installed and configured MHVTL. I followed below tutorial:

http://mhvtl-linux-virtual-tape-library-community-forums.966029.n3.nabble.com/How-To-Setup-MHVTL-on-Oracle-Enterprise-Linux-5-You-can-do-this-for-RHEL5-CentOS5-td2033680.html

after that i installed LAMP server and copied all web contents,edited index.php files

<nabble_embed> [root@ben-pc init.d]# mt -f /dev/st0 status SCSI 2 tape drive: File number=-1, block number=-1, partition=0. Tape block size 0 bytes. Density code 0x0 (default). Soft error count since last status=0 General status bits on (50000): DR_OPEN IM_REP_EN </nabble_embed>

The problem is on my web interface., MHVTL status is offline. On details it's showing module missing.

how to fix this issue.please help me

Regards,
Ben

Re: MHVTL showing module missing on web interface

Could you post additional information regarding the issue ?

Regards,
-nia