Success: NetBackup 6.5.5

Locked 1 message Options

Success: NetBackup 6.5.5

[nia]
Administrator

 Success: NetBackup 6.5.5

Postby nia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 am

I am currently testing mhvtl with NetBackup 6.5.5 and having a great success so far ..
I am using mhvtl 12-2-2009 release running on Centos 5.4 32-bit kernel 2.6.18.
Not a single issue as or right now ..
All acting as if it was the real thing.. :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I will continue to test and provide more feedback.
~nia
nia
Forum Founder

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Great Success with NBU version 6.5.5

Postby edwardm1948 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm

I could not get mhvtl to work with netbackup ! .. can you help me ? netbackup is not able to mount volumes to write backups.
edwardm1948
Registered

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Re: Great Success with NBU version 6.5.5

Postby nia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

Hi,

Can you describe in details what you are trying to do and post some error messages.
~nia
nia
Forum Founder

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Great Success with NBU version 6.5.5

Postby nia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

Also, do not forget to create some log directories under /usr/openv/netbackup/logs by running the make log script
~nia
nia
Forum Founder

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Great Success with NBU version 6.5.5

Postby edwardm1948 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 am

Oh, it is working now. sorry, I was not doing something right. It is my bad .. :oops:
mhvtl looks good. I like it.