What is changed on last update?

sbcedservice
This morning I had upgraded mhvtl 1.4.10-6a6cdc6 (and tgt to the last 1.0.40 ...) and then I was not able to use my CA Arcserve ... At windows device level all seems normal, but Arcserve can't see the libraries ... It seems to have some problem with the serial number ...

Now I will investigate on this, but if you have some suggestions .....

Regards

Re: What is changed on last update?

sbcedservice
Back to tgt 1.0.17 and now working again ......

Re: What is changed on last update?

Yep - sorry about this..

An attempt to start "personality modules for libraries"..

Some libraries now have drive/map/picker/storage slots in a different ordering scheme.

I saw a major flaw in the 'READ ELEMENT STATUS' if the element type is not specified.
The fundamental concept that the element order is 'Drives/Picker/MAP/Storage' is now invalid.
This is the bug you are seeing.

I'm working on two fixes.
First one is  a short term fix (hack).
The 2nd on is yet another rewrite of READ ELEMENT STATUS..