anyone has the document of mhvtl

seeker
Hi,I am learning about mhvtl ,but there is something wrong with the internet,I can't search the information about mhvtl,as a result,I come here and want to get help.Anyone has the document of mhvtl? (everything about mhvtl)

Re: anyone has the document of mhvtl

This fourm contains most howtos and config examples setup by various people.

primary URL is https://sites.google.com/site/linuxvtl2/ which contains software & basic setup config.

man pages are provided with the software.

If you get stuck at any stage, please post your questions here..

By posting your questions, you will help the next person who may also struggle with the same thing as
now your question and answer will be available..

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 28, 2013, at 4:21, "seeker [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,I am learning about mhvtl ,but there is something wrong with the internet,I can't search the information about mhvtl,as a result,I come here and want to get help.Anyone has the document of mhvtl? (everything about mhvtl)

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/anyone-has-the-document-of-mhvtl-tp4025493.html
To start a new topic under mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, click here.
NAML

Re:Re: anyone has the document of mhvtl

seeker
I'm sorry to trouble you,but I unable to open the url you gived me ,since there is something wrong with the internet. Can you give me some document such as introducing the function and the arguments specific of mhvtl .Thanks !

在 2013-07-28 08:48:51,"Mark Harvey [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library]" <[hidden email]> 写道:
[...]

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/anyone-has-the-document-of-mhvtl-tp4025493p4025494.html
To unsubscribe from anyone has the document of mhvtl, click here.
NAML