from were to download MHVTL set up & install for 7.5 veritas netbackup

from were to download MHVTL set up & install for 7.5 veritas netbackup

suniL
Dear All,

Can any body assist me from were to download VTL setup and steps for install

question

is this linux base only ?

is accessible from other master server (7.X netbackup) if this is hosted (installed-robot host control) on linux

Thanks

Re: from were to download MHVTL set up & install for 7.5 veritas netbackup

You can download from this forum (check the ANNOUNCE http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/ANNOUNCE-Release-1-4-7-mhvtl-2013-03-22-tp4025384.html)

Instructions can be found on the home page (http://sites.google.com/site/linuxvtl2/)

To configure alternate methods to the devices, you can always stack an iSCSI target such as tgt or scst on top

Re: from were to download MHVTL set up & install for 7.5 veritas netbackup

suniL
Thanks Mark,

I am not Linux person more of used to Solaris 10

I have installed Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago) machine with Netbackup 7.5 which i need to make as media server

- Here do we have isolated steps just for RHEL 6 64 bit version
- installation pkg will be the same as mentioned in above list
- any run book or isolated installation steps may help

Thanks in advance
Sunil