how to configure?

thito01
I must be missing something. I can't find any doc as to the contents of the device.conf file. Maybe it is suppose to be obvious, but it's not to me.
I want to set up a TS3500 library with 4 3592-e05 drives.

Re: how to configure?

man 5 device.conf ;)

I agree, it's not very well documented and is ugly to manually edit. Although one robot + 4 drives is not impossible.
Trying for 64+ tape drives on the other hand...
There is a web interface available at github: https://github.com/niadev67 which adds nice drop-down boxes and helps automate the process.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:11 AM, thito01 [via mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I must be missing something. I can't find any doc as to the contents of the device.conf file. Maybe it is suppose to be obvious, but it's not to me.
I want to set up a TS3500 library with 4 3592-e05 drives.

http://mhvtl-a-linux-virtual-tape-library.966029.n3.nabble.com/how-to-configure-tp4025850.html
To start a new topic under mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from mhVTL - A Linux Virtual Tape Library, click here.
NAML