mhVTL - Succesfull on Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit server with CommVault 10 MediaAgent

mhVTL - Succesfull on Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit server with CommVault 10 MediaAgent

MMoret
Hi,

Today I needed to test some things with tape and tape handling in CommVault 10.
I installed a new Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit server VM.
Compiled mhVTL from source code.
Installed the CommVault 10 MediaAgent from the most recent DVD (including SP3).

In the console, the two default libraries where detected with no problem and backups are running just fine.

If anyone needs more info on my setup or CommVault integration, please let me know!

Great software! Keep it up!

Regards,
Martijn