mktape stores vtl-1.5 in meta file

rohr22
Hi, Mark.

I have the latest 1.6.2 mhvtl code. When I build the code and install the kernel and non-kernel code, I noticed that the meta file in the directory with the tape volumes contains 'vtl-1.5'. Should this be 'vtl-1.6' to reflect the mhvtl 1.6.x version?

Thank you,
Peter

Re: mktape stores vtl-1.5 in meta file

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the bug report.

I've fixed this in commit : 792ffa8a66bb96a2392ede2ae33550109cf6da2d

I now parse the MHVTL_VERSION macro and extract the version from this. So future versions shouldn't need manual tweaking.

Re: mktape stores vtl-1.5 in meta file

rohr22
Thank you for the improvement. I looked at the changes and they look good.