Quantcast

saving LUN and initiators config

flaren
Hi,

I'm running mhvtl 1.5.2 & tgt 1.0.24 with GUI 1.5.0 on top of CentOS 6.6. I have a problem with saving configuration so that it will be preserved across reboots. The target config is saved just fine:
Saving STGT Configuratrion in /etc/tgt/targets.conf.mhvtl
STATUS 0 Succeeded ....

But I can't get my head around as to why LUNs and Initiators configs are not saved. I'm not quite sure where it should be written to, but when I issue tgt-admin commands on the server itself I can see that the config in memory is OK, but again even tgt-admin --dump >> /etc/tgt/targets.conf  saves only targets info. Are there any individual config files I could create manually on the server?
Any help is appreciated!
I'd also like to thank Mark for a great work he did!

Thanks,
Alexander.

Re: saving LUN and initiators config

sbcedservice
I had a similar problem (with ubuntu).

Solved creating a lik like this:

sudo ln -s /var/www/html/mhvtl/stgt.git/scripts/tgt-admin /usr/sbin